Updated travel guidance (current as of April 22, 2022)
For staff, students, volunteers, and school visitors planning to travel outside Canada over the Easter break and through to the end of the school year, here are the most recent international travel guidelines from the Government of Canada:
Effective April 25, 2022, fully vaccinated travellers will no longer be required to wear a mask in public spaces.
- Fully vaccinated children can return to school immediately on arrival back in Canada
- Unvaccinated children will need to wear a mask when in public settings for the first 14 days after entry. This includes at school
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated children over 12 years old will be required to quarantine for 14 days before returning to school
- Children under 12 years old, travelling with fully vaccinated adults can return to school
- If a fully vaccinated traveller or unvaccinated child under 12 years of age tests positive they must isolate for 10 days and must not attend school