ATHLETICS AT WESTMOUNT
Welcome to the Westmount Athletics page. Here you will find information regarding our Wolves Athletics Program. Take some time to come out and support our athletes as they compete in various competitions around the area.
Westmount School Athletics will be based around the foundations of player growth and development in skill, competitive situations, and a solid foundation of sportsmanship. Through this we expect to see the growth of an individual in the areas of self-discipline, respect, and most of all competence.
Very important forms are listed on the links below. These are absolute must haves for our athletes to compete and participate on various teams. These are master copies.
**There are blank areas for dates and specific teams that will need to be filled in for specific teams, so please read carefully.**
- Permission Letter Athletics
- WM Athletics Medical Info
- Volunteer Driver Authorization
- Divisional Policy for Volunteer Driver Authorization - ALL PARENT DRIVERS MUST MEET THE DIVISIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR DRIVING STUDENTS OTHER THAN THEIR OWN CHILD. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE INCLUDING EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS OR CLOSE FAMILY FRIENDS (ie- Cousins, etc.)
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIFIC SPORTS OR EVENTS
- Foothills Athletic Council, which is our governing body for athletics in the division has a webpage that can be accessed for information and league standings.
- Westmount School does its very best to keep the cost for inter-school athletics down, but has to take in consideration the cost of various expenses to make our seasons run effectively.