Your MCS School Council is a means for parents and community members to work together with the school to support and enhance student learning. The school council is a vehicle to support meaningful parental involvement in decisions that affect the school.
Meetings are on the first Thursday of every month (except January) in the Learning Commons at the school at 3:30pm.
Can’t make the meeting? Contact the MCS School Council with any questions or comments at: email@example.com
The essential agreements that the MCS SC work with every meeting:
1. Work to maintain a culture of learning and reflection
2. Balance our speaking and our listening
3. Maintain a whole-school focus in our discussions
4. Be open-minded and respectful of all voices
5. Be willing to consider new things and take risks
6. Respect our agenda and its timelines