Register a Student
Foothills School Division provides a complete range of programs, services, and exciting learning opportunities to enhance the knowledge, talents, and abilities of your child. Registration is ongoing throughout the school year and families are welcome to register at the school or online.
- Visit our online registration portal
- Click "Create Account". Once created, you will receive an activation email. You must activate your account in order to proceed.
- Upon login, you will be directed to a registration landing page, select the school you wish to register with from the drop down list. Click "Open" to complete the registration form. You must complete a form for each of your children.
- Complete all the fields and where possible, upload necessary documents.
- Click the "Submit" button at the top right of the screen. You will have the option to download a PDF of your completed form.
- Your registration is now complete.
Register at the school:
If you prefer to visit your local school, please ensure you bring:
- Your child’s proof of age and legal name (birth certificate or passport)
- Your proof of your address (driver’s licence, municipal/federal correspondence, financial/residential documents or a utility bill)
When to Register:
We encourage you to review the Foothills School Division calendar and make an appointment prior to visiting your local school. We are unable to accept in-person student registrations while school locations are closed.